Click the button below to open or install Byteball app on your device and claim your funds.
Download and install Byteball Wallet first, then Click the button below to open app on your device and claim your funds.
If the button doesn't work, install Byteball Wallet, navigate to Receive → Claim funds using textcoin and paste the following string:
user controlled identity
payments that can be easily sent over any network
easy to develop apps that connect all of the above
built on scalable DAG-based technology
fully functional today
- Cashback for purchases at the merchant stores we partner with. In most cases, the offered cashback is 10% of the purchase amount.
- Fill out the application form or contact us if you run a store or a payment processor and want to be part of the cashback program.
- Verification rewards and referral rewards to those who verify their real name.
- Verification rewards and referral rewards to those who verify their email address.
- Verification rewards and referral rewards to those who verify their Steem account.
- Verification rewards and referral rewards to accredited investors who verify their accredited status.
- Rewards to those who pass a quiz in Telegram.
- Subsidies that offset part of the fees paid when buying Bytes with Visa or Mastercard.
- Rewards for donating one's computing resources to the World Community Grid.
- Giveaways distributed e.g. through youtube channels of our supporters. See e.g. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hycluITNDBM.
- Mass sending of textcoins to subscribers of our partners. See the results of the previous campaigns.
2nd round on Feb 11, 2017: 121,763 BTC linked, 1.8% distributed;
3rd round on Mar 12, 2017: 129,139 BTC linked, 2.0% distributed;
4th round on Apr 11, 2017: 145,441 BTC linked, 2.3% distributed;
5th round on May 10, 2017: 207,672 BTC linked, 2.9% distributed;
6th round on Jun 9, 2017: 453,621 BTC linked, 6.6% distributed;
7th round on Jul 9, 2017: 949,004 BTC linked, 11.0% distributed.
8th round on Aug 7, 2017: 1,395,899 BTC linked, 16.0% distributed.
9th round on Sep 6, 2017: 1,306,573 BTC linked, 5.7% distributed.
10th round on Nov 4, 2017: 1,093,155 BTC linked, 6.1% distributed.
Byteball data is stored and ordered using directed acyclic graph (DAG) rather than blockchain. This allows all users to secure each other's data by referencing earlier data units created by other users, and also removes scalability limits common for blockchains, such as blocksize issue.
Blockless design is simpler because there are no blocks, there are only transactions. Users just add their transactions to the end of the DAG themselves, they don't have to wait when miners create a new block and there is no guesswork whether miners will include your transaction in the block.
The consensus algorithm used to protect from double-spends is based on establishing a total order within the DAG. This is achieved by selecting a chain, called main chain, which gravitates towards units issued by commonly recognized reputable users — witnesses.
See the white paper for details.